B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

one of Nora's stripper friends i'm sure.  before long there will be stripper poles in all of the Barcelona apts/house and in R1/R2

Thank you for yet another interesting prediction Harley.  I for one won't hold my breath waiting for that.

12 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Someone get her the word, that it's always naked yoga the first day in this room. 

I wish she would get naked at least long enough for us to see what she's got.  Hopefully she'll head for the shower after her yoga routine. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wish she would get naked at least long enough for us to see what she's got.  Hopefully she'll head for the shower after her yoga routine. 

She just did, looks pretty good, laying on bed now waiting for Ginger to get done in shower

Well she listened to me and got naked.  She does have very nice tits even though that big tat right below them detracts from how nice they are..  Also very nice ass.  Now we just have to wait for Ginger to get out of the tub so we can see her pussy when she gets her shower.  She's up to a 6 in my book now

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Well she listened to me and got naked.  She does have very nice tits even though that big tat right below them detracts from how nice they are..  Also very nice ass.  Now we just have to wait for Ginger to get out of the tub so we can see her pussy when she gets her shower.  She's up to a 6 in my book now

I knew you would come around, now lets get it up to eight

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

LOL if they are breathing, they are a 6 for pete's sake