B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Just now, xtreza1 said:

lesbian sex is a little bit boring, but with me you never expet, and i will do it on the sofa on free cams to allow a big number of you to enjoy the show 😀

Lesbian sex certainly isn't boring to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, ConanSp said:

Is that Angelina's suitcases still in the laundry room?

Don't know.  When she was packing it was 80% out of view from the cams.  At least what I saw.  So my friend, why are you hanging out in a dark empty laundry room?😁

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Don't know.  When she was packing it was 80% out of view from the cams.  At least what I saw.  So my friend, why are you hanging out in a dark empty laundry room?😁

Just wondering, was thinking about your previous comment about a few bottles and getting loose, and then the thought of Angelina stopping by to get her suitcases shot through my head. lol 

Just now, ConanSp said:

Just wondering, was thinking about your previous comment about a few bottles and getting loose, and then the thought of Angelina stopping by to get her suitcases shot through my head. lol 

I'll accept that answer but for the record if Angelina stops by tonight for her suitcase you can bet nobody is going to get loose until she leaves again. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Well my first impression is not good.  I don't think she's very attractive at all.  Very skinny and I don't like the tattoos at all.  Can't tell what her tits look like yet but as skinny as she is I can't imagine them being much.  She's been there less than half an hour and she's already locked in her room and talking on her phone.  So far I give her a 3.  Just my opinion based on first impressions.

Nice butt and cute face though.

Just now, ed2 said:

Nice butt and cute face though.

Yes she does.  I revised her score up to a 7.5.  I'm hoping she will give me a reason to up it a little more tonight or very soon.  Unfortunately she will never make it past a 9 no matter what she does simply because of those hideous tats. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Is that Angelina's suitcases still in the laundry room?

The one nearest the camera is Angelina's, and she put another one underneath the camera which I assume is also still there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll accept that answer but for the record if Angelina stops by tonight for her suitcase you can bet nobody is going to get loose until she leaves again. 

I watched her pack this morning, I never seen her take them downstairs. When the aprt went UM the first time someone made the comment that her suitcase were in the laundry room and they are still there, so she must be coming back sometime. Hopefully before tonight

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Kelly's gone on a shopping run.  I hope she brings back a few bottles.  I want to see how the 3 of them loosen up tonight.  I just pray it's ONLY the 3 of them and not B2 and B3. 

Maybe B4 😉