B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Is it always like this that they go UM for departures and arrivals?  I for one would like to see the departing girl say her goodbyes to her roommates and I'd like to see the roommates welcome the new girls.  That's part of real life to me.

It also varies on departure. The "great girls" probably get some extra service with luggage etc and then they go UM when they are picked up.
The others must arrange themselves for transport, and we can see them leave.

They usually always go UM on arrival. Then they will show the apartment, cameras and make the latest deals. (We've seen it once when they forgot to go UM for a few minutes). It has happened that some previous participants have only "appeared", but it is a long time ago now.

Just now, Noldus said:

It also varies on departure. The "great gangsters" probably get some extra service with luggage etc and then they go UM when they are picked up.
The others must arrange themselves for transport.

They usually always go UM on arrival. Then they will show the apartment, cameras and make the latest deals. (We've seen it once when they forgot to go UM for a few minutes). It has come to light that some previous participants have only "emerged", but it is a long time ago now.

Not much we can do about it.  RLC makes the rules.   Those of us paying the tab for all of this have no say in anything even though RLC knows exactly what we think and what we want. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It also varies on departure. The "great girls" probably get some extra service with luggage etc and then they go UM when they are picked up.
The others must arrange themselves for transport, and we can see them leave.

They usually always go UM on arrival. Then they will show the apartment, cameras and make the latest deals. (We've seen it once when they forgot to go UM for a few minutes). It has happened that some previous participants have only "appeared", but it is a long time ago now.

I edit my text 😉 

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Eh Blair bates without toys too most of the time...

And I think maybe the girls actually like using the toys? Quite a number of surveys have shown that women are using toys more often than not because most of the time, it helps them to achieve faster and bigger orgasm(s). Well when in doubt, read those reviews on Amazon 😏

All i was talking about is the info from the girls that are on RLC right now. So you are wrong

Well my first impression is not good.  I don't think she's very attractive at all.  Very skinny and I don't like the tattoos at all.  Can't tell what her tits look like yet but as skinny as she is I can't imagine them being much.  She's been there less than half an hour and she's already locked in her room and talking on her phone.  So far I give her a 3.  Just my opinion based on first impressions.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well my first impression is not good.  I don't think she's very attractive at all.  Very skinny and I don't like the tattoos at all.  Can't tell what her tits look like yet but as skinny as she is I can't imagine them being much.  She's been there less than half an hour and she's already locked in her room and talking on her phone.  So far I give her a 3.  Just my opinion based on first impressions.

Not very attractive? and Ginger is? Locked in her room? the door is shut she just got there she is unpacking, good lord!

Just now, ConanSp said:

Not very attractive? and Ginger is? Locked in her room? the door is shut she just got there she is unpacking, good lord!

Alright shut in her room, not locked.  And yes I think Ginger is more attractive.  Like I said, just MY opinion.  😒

• Upvote 1