B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am really surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier but Replay got our backs 😏

Well she was feeling it and we know what will happen next when she removes the showerhead... 😍

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She has done this before, but nice 🙂

It's going to be interesting to see how things go between Ginger and Kelly after Angelina is gone.  I know Kelly wasn't comfortable doing anything with Angelina around and interrupting them constantly.  Not that they did much anyhow but we'll see what happens now.  I will also be interested to see the new roommate when she moves in.  See how they all get along. 

I read that the party didn't go very well, but the new trend started, like yesterday's in B4, all the girls masturbate at the same time, I think this is always a REPLAY trick, but we know that I always think badly

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's early yet, they will be there soon enough for y'all to get your rocks off with Kylie parading Rus around like a piece of meat.....it will happen, trust me!

So Harley exactly what time did Kylie and Rus show up at B1 last night?  I must have missed it.😉

• Like 2

il y a 18 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

It's going to be interesting to see how things go between Ginger and Kelly after Angelina is gone.  I know Kelly wasn't comfortable doing anything with Angelina around and interrupting them constantly.  Not that they did much anyhow but we'll see what happens now.  I will also be interested to see the new roommate when she moves in.  See how they all get along. 

I agree, hopefully the new girl will be easy-going and personally not that skinny like Angelina.

I have nothing against this girl but I just prefer girls with abit more meat. 

And I am really looking forward to some kissing scenes involving Kelly 😘

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I agree, hopefully the new girl will be easy-going and personally not that skinny like Angelina.

I have nothing against this girl but I just prefer girls with abit more meat. 

And I am really looking forward to some kissing scenes involving Kelly 😘

You and me both.  We know Ginger leans hard toward lesbian but Kelly maybe sways in the wind just a tiny bit.  She needs more exposure.  I hope the new girl leans toward Gingers sexual orientation.  Then they can both work on Kelly.  I think she'd come around.

As far as stature, I don't want a bean pole like Angelina but I really don't want to see someone built like Diane move in eather.  Someone very close in size and shape to Kelly and Ginger.  Bigger tits than Ginger though.

Do you know what I'd really like to see?  I'd like to see Kelly spend a week or so with her boyfriend before the new girl moves in.  NOT IN B1 though.  I'd like to see Kelly get away and go see him wherever he is.  Get her pipes cleaned out and then come back to B1 with her head back in the game where it belongs.