B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I'm watching them now.  They just finished giving each other a shower

I just got on and caught the end, usually don't watch b4, Pam is about as frustrating to watch as they come, 15sec of dance show followed by 2-3 minutes on the phone

Just now, ConanSp said:

I just got on and caught the end, usually don't watch b4, Pam is about as frustrating to watch as they come, 15sec of dance show followed by 2-3 minutes on the phone

Sshe has played a few times with the upstairs girls but nothing serious.  Maybe things could start changing but to be honest I'd much rather see her get closer to Ginger.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sshe has played a few times with the upstairs girls but nothing serious.  Maybe things could start changing but to be honest I'd much rather see her get closer to Ginger.

Well I know you're a big fan of Ginger, I'm not but I do feel sorry for her and I felt that way with Sera, she needs to take charge a little and not be so timid. Now seeing what I see today RLC may have made a mistake putting Amalia where they did, she may have been better served in b4 maybe moving Adelita to single room and Pam and Amalia to the double room. 

Just now, ConanSp said:

Well I know you're a big fan of Ginger, I'm not but I do feel sorry for her and I felt that way with Sera, she needs to take charge a little and not be so timid. Now seeing what I see today RLC may have made a mistake putting Amalia where they did, she may have been better served in b4 maybe moving Adelita to single room and Pam and Amalia to the double room. 

I think Sera was the reason Ginger was shy after being shot down so many times.  Now she is experiencing pretty much the same with Kelly.  Did you read my B1 post about 3 hours ago?

I really don't think they need to play musical room assignments again.  These girls aren't afraid to move from one room to another to be with who they want and it isn't always the same ones.  Olya has played with Adelita and Pam and Pam has played with each of them.  If Amalia wants to play with any of them she can always find a place.  Just give them time.  It will work out if it's meant to and if it doesn't oh well.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Olya, Ariela and Adelita are upstairs now sharing a bottle of wine.  Pam and Amalia are having lunch and drinking in the kitchen.

this is the B1 thread 😉