B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

I've barely been on here the last coupla days, so I'm really surprised and sad to see that Angel has gone. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed her stay this time round and hope she had a safe trip home, and stays healthy and happy...We might see her again in the future ❤️

I'll have a tricky decision to make in about 10 days when my sub runs out. She's the main reason I stayed with it...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've barely been on here the last coupla days, so I'm really surprised and sad to see that Angel has gone. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed her stay this time round and hope she had a safe trip home, and stays healthy and happy...We might see her again in the future ❤️

I'll have a tricky decision to make in about 10 days when my sub runs out. She's the main reason I stayed with it...

Same here naga, but she has not officially left let, her suitcases are still in laundry room, do not know what that means yet but anyway new girl looks promising  

• Like 1

Just now, ConanSp said:

Same here naga, but she has not officially left let, her suitcases are still in laundry room, do not know what that means yet but anyway new girl looks promising  

Her Instagram is back up, which suggests that she is entering the 'Real World' again...She's probably gone out for a final supper with friends before she leaves and needed somewhere to keep her stuff...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I guess it's official now, it's posted.