B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think Sera was the reason Ginger was shy after being shot down so many times.  Now she is experiencing pretty much the same with Kelly.  Did you read my B1 post about 3 hours ago?

I really don't think they need to play musical room assignments again.  These girls aren't afraid to move from one room to another to be with who they want and it isn't always the same ones.  Olya has played with Adelita and Pam and Pam has played with each of them.  If Amalia wants to play with any of them she can always find a place.  Just give them time.  It will work out if it's meant to and if it doesn't oh well.

Yeah read that post, The thing for me is it may be harder for Ginger to get close enough to Amalia if she is going to hang out over at b4 with girls she knows already, they should have put her there in the first place 

Maybe Ginger just needs to say the hell with the games and get a bigger badass toy and take care of herself, if y'all want to join in you're more then welcome

11 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Yeah read that post, The thing for me is it may be harder for Ginger to get close enough to Amalia if she is going to hang out over at b4 with girls she knows already, they should have put her there in the first place 

Maybe Ginger just needs to say the hell with the games and get a bigger badass toy and take care of herself, if y'all want to join in you're more then welcome

We'll just have to wait and see what develops.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

GTiven the choice I think Ginger wants Kelly but if she wants to try with Amalia she should just go for it and see.  Otherwise she'll never know. 

Lol, Yes if I were Ginger I'd be trying hard for that ass....Like I said I'm not a big Ginger fan but I'd like to see her get it, end her frustration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

Lol, Yes if I were Ginger I'd be trying hard for that ass....Like I said I'm not a big Ginger fan but I'd like to see her get it, end her frustration.

You're a decent gent.  Ya just can't help but feel sorry for Ginger  after all she put up with Sera all for nothing.