B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

9 hours ago, Lyree said:

Harley, you know it is about the money.

Hello the most beautiful Lyree.....I'm so glad to see that you are still above ground.  I have been wondering if you were OK and how you have been.  Thank you for letting me know you are still alive and kicking!!

I'm sorry but I just got home from my 6th crawfish boil of the year and I'm a little bit tipsy.  What is about the money without me having to go back and remember everything I posted today lol.  You are truly the apple of my eye and I appreciate everything you have to say whether good or bad.  Love you girl!!!

8 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I actually agree with you on something.

WTF is going on. 😂

LOL....i don't know shit from shinola or however the heck you spell/say that.  i guess you are talking about the bates.  I think if you go back and read what Max said in an earlier post, you will have your ansewr.

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've barely been on here the last coupla days, so I'm really surprised and sad to see that Angel has gone. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed her stay this time round and hope she had a safe trip home, and stays healthy and happy...We might see her again in the future ❤️

I'll have a tricky decision to make in about 10 days when my sub runs out. She's the main reason I stayed with it...

who are you trying to fool?  you are hooked in the corner of your mouth and will never give it up!

I have been paying close attention to Ginger and Kelly and sadly I think that one night when they got pretty serious after that party a couple weeks ago isn't going to happen again.  I think they have reached an agreement.  Kelly I think is pretty committed to her unseen boyfriend and while she and Ginger may give each other an occassional back massage or butt rub that's going to be it.  That's why after talking at length last night Ginger got dressed and went to the club.  That's why after sitting at the table talking an hour or so ago Kelly went to her room and Ginger took a bath and a water bate before Kelly came in to cuddle a little bit and talk more.  I don't think Ginger is real happy with it but she's accepting it.  At least they will still stay close friends.  It's a little early yet to see if Ginger and Amalia can or will strike up any kind of relationship but I wouldn't count on it.  Ginger's just going to have to find someone else or just be satisfied with her toy.  I hope she does find someone else.

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have been paying close attention to Ginger and Kelly and sadly I think that one night when they got pretty serious after that party a couple weeks ago isn't going to happen again.  I think they have reached an agreement.  Kelly I think is pretty committed to her unseen boyfriend and while she and Ginger may give each other an occassional back massage or butt rub that's going to be it.  That's why after talking at length last night Ginger got dressed and went to the club.  That's why after sitting at the table talking an hour or so ago Kelly went to her room and Ginger took a bath and a water bate before Kelly came in to cuddle a little bit and talk more.  I don't think Ginger is real happy with it but she's accepting it.  At least they will still stay close friends.  It's a little early yet to see if Ginger and Amalia can or will strike up any kind of relationship but I wouldn't count on it.  Ginger's just going to have to find someone else or just be satisfied with her toy.  I hope she does find someone else.

Amalia is over to B4 with Pam.