Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe it was just a Power Outage.  I don't see any improvements to the Cams and the Fan is till in the same spot in the Bedroom. 

I did notice a dark cloud on camera 2. Would that be considered a dis improvement.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe it was just a Power Outage.  I don't see any improvements to the Cams and the Fan is till in the same spot in the Bedroom. 

That's right at least move the fan to give us  a reason for at least having this mass panic over something...... This has like one of those old Twilight Zone episodes

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I did say it could have been a power outage too!

We all get them. I've sat at my Computer and have the lights go out for 4 or 5 Hours at a time.  Not to bad in the Daytime I can still see where I am going but in the Night Hours I feel like I am Ray Charles.

e58f606f52d90ec33340bb1dfd959d29.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We all get them. I've sat at my Computer and have the lights go out for 4 or 5 Hours at a time.  Not to bad in the Daytime I can still see where I am going but in the Night Hours I feel like I am Ray Charles. 

e58f606f52d90ec33340bb1dfd959d29.gif

I'm lucky I have a generator, I need it for my CPAP machine. Also I don't miss any action.

• Upvote 1