B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

OK, never heard it used until just a couple days ago.  What do the letters stand for?

Usualy the term people used is UM,i Just prefer MTN..under maintenance(think it's written this way,english obviously isn't my first neitehr second language lol).

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I just noticed that the door to Olya and Ariela's room was fixed when the apartment came back online.

It was not before it went offline.

Amazingly the maintenance time may have actually been due to maintenance. :dodgy:

Looks like the bathroom door downstairs are fixed too 😉 

what a orgy 😉 

• Like 3

Just now, Noldus said:

Looks like the bathroom door downstairs are fixed too 😉 

what a orgy 😉 

As long as they were fixing doors why the hell didn't they do something with that patio door from the living room out to the terrace?  Clean out the track and put some graphite in the bottom, oil the rollers and slides.  It shouldn't take much and it would save the girls from straining their muscles trying to open it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I wonder if Kylie could get RLC on her phone and look at the replays.....If she could, she could see Adelita playing with Rus's dick,  😁now that would be something....

Or just read CC...Plenty of guys here have mentioned it

25 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

As long as they were fixing doors why the hell didn't they do something with that patio door from the living room out to the terrace?  Clean out the track and put some graphite in the bottom, oil the rollers and slides.  It shouldn't take much and it would save the girls from straining their muscles trying to open it.

I haven't seen anyone open it today, possibly they've smeared it too

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This is a post for the late great Cheesy One. (Cheesehead51)

We miss you brotha but you are better off.  Your last favorite girl Elvira is leaving B4, I remember how you took a shine to her right away and let everyone know that. 

You didn't get to enjoy her entire stay but I know you would have liked what she and Adelita have become.

So for you my friend I will wish Elvira safe travels in your absence. Think of you often. You are missed on CC.

Your friend Charlie. 

Cheers!!

Good post my friend...👌

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I just noticed that the door to Olya and Ariela's room was fixed when the apartment came back online.

It was not before it went offline.

Amazingly the maintenance time may have actually been due to maintenance. :dodgy:

You're having a laugh aren't you...😏

• Like 1