Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

23:57:06 cam 5. Think this is the dodgy couple that appeared in the previous apartment. He took a photograph of his girl there wearing some pill satchets I think.There was some discussion here and they left in a hurry. @groomy are you able to say what went wrong here please? Not sure why Corn took a chance inviting them in when he could have called up Sandy or Riley assuming of course they are still in the same town.

5 minutes ago, squish said:

23:57:06 cam 5. Think this is the dodgy couple that appeared in the previous apartment. He took a photograph of his girl there wearing some pill satchets I think.There was some discussion here and they left in a hurry. @groomy are you able to say what went wrong here please? Not sure why Corn took a chance inviting them in when he could have called up Sandy or Riley assuming of course they are still in the same town.

Now back.

4 hours ago, waldi said:

so what happened, Cornelius farted too loud? jeez, soon vhtv will change into a fucking Sunday school 🤣

Ho ho. Hope I didn't get anyone into trouble. In future I think I shall stay silent.