B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

53 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Asya and Artem.  

Think they are friends of Chloe and Tyler. They covered their vacation not too long ago

Oh shit, you are right.....He shaved off his beard..They house sat for them during Christmas and visited them a week ago....She was extremely shy and at one point started crying cos of the cams...She wouldn't even take a shower unless the lights were off...I LIKE HER

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Top Cam competition: 😉
Olya, Ariela, Adelita vs Pam & Amalia
Ginger& Kelly vs Gina & Twins

you must also add, Diane to her boyfriend, it really seems to me that RLC is trying to do everything to keep the subscribers

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you must also add, Diane to her boyfriend, it really seems to me that RLC is trying to do everything to keep the subscribers

They have just arrived at the war zone 😉

The bedrooms of B4 with the exception of the master bedroom (Olya & Ariela) do not allow this type of show  to be percieve good as it should be for the watchers, because the cameras are placed in one and only direction, the rear,no actions cannot seen from the side or ahead
this considerably limits the pleasure that we can take to watch such a spectacle, and moreover having a single point of view, we have the impression to see and always see the same thing, it is unfortunately the same for the scenes of other girls with dildos and sex couple (Pam, Loraine, Adelita, Diane&BF)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I hope that Pam and her friend are now naked only with sexy heels and they use a bottle to put on pussy!
at least we have something new in this cemetery

They won't get naked.