B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

9 hours ago, happyone said:

I believe that the burden belongs to the one who makes such claims to prove it. 😏

Sorry Happy but you are incorrect.  As I said twice this is my opinion.  It's what I believe happened.  I am making no claim of fact so I have nothing to prove. 

11 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

My conclusions are 100% my own and whether you or Harley or Howdy Doody agree with me or not is your own business. As I understand it this forum is for the respectful exchange of information and opinions.  If your opinion differs from mine that's fine.  I'm telling you what I believe based on what I see and what just makes common sense.  Pam met a guy at some point.  Last night she made a date with him (in English, no guessing).  Olya went with her.  They left together and came home together over 12 hours later.  I doubt seriously that they went their separate ways and met up again to come home together 12 hours later.  I can't believe they were dancing in those heels for 12 hours.  I can't believe they were drinking for 12 hours and still on their feet.  I can't believe when they got home Pam didn't even go to bed.  I believe Pam's date got a date for Olya and the 4 of them spent the night together.  The gents provided transportation.  It's my opinion.  Prove it wrong and I will gladly listen. 

you should know that this is the most controversial topic of these apartments, considering that no one really knows what these girls do, everyone says their opinion, I also believe that when girls return late in the morning they spend the night with someone, or for love or for money, this is not important, I repeat, these are particular girls, who do a particular job, their God is called MONEY

• Like 2

Wonder if the girl in vacations(😂)is one of the girls Kyle&Russ got involved(mainly of cams)because they also missing(think with Kyle mom).In any case we don't decide shitt,if girls in vacations want to go vacations some days..bad luck to us lol.