B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Masturbating Sessions are just like watching Bonanza Reruns.   :biggrin:

At least with Bonanza reruns there is a little action.  A little excitement.  There's no excitement in these masturbation sessions.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure Pam's date had their transportation but just forget it.  It's not worth arguing about. 

The pattern of waiting for a couple of hours for their ride to come as well as the communication in English to him is the same as many other B4 outings to the clubs down the hill.  In fact the driver came into the house last time and there was a whole conspiracy that it was their boyfriend and who he was fucking...lol

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm assuming.  She certainly wasn't dancing for over 12 hours. She was still 3/4 drunk when she got home.  What do you think she was doing all night long? 

Did you just join RLC???? The amount of times these girls have gone clubbing and come back all plastered is nothing new.....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Actually the clubs in Barcelona and the rest of Europe stay open all night even till 10am in some cases

I think Don'ts point was no matter how much these girls like to dance and drink, they are not going to come home at damn near lunch time and all they had been doing was dancing and drinking.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I think Don'ts point was no matter how much these girls like to dance and drink, they are not going to come home at damn near lunch time and all they had been doing was dancing and drinking.

Exactly

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

And you think that's what she was doing for 12 hours.  In those heels.  Pam hooked up with a guy on the phone and made plans and she got him to fix Olya up too.  That's the only thing that makes sense and until somebody can prove otherwise that's what I believe

that's how i feel about it as well.......you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe!!

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It¨s not easy to get home to B4, which is far outside the city center. No public communication before 6 am I think,  and it's takes 1, 45 from the city
Taxi is expensive  

i'm sorry but I'm going to have to say BS on that.  your times are skewed because most of the time they don't come straight home.  they go by something to put in their belly's to knock down some of the alcohol they drank hoping not to visit the porcelain goddess.  if you've never actually seen them go from the city to the house or vise versa, you can't make the claim that it's 1hr45min.  i've seen Nora do it in 40 minutes a couple of times!!