B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Unfortunately she does...lol  Some idiots on this forum will thank her for the "lovely views" and we wonder why mediocrity prevails on RLC with all this masturbating and dancing

It's really sad.  Even Adelita's bates which started out very nice using that huge dildo in her pussy and the pink rubbing her clit are getting very old.  It's virtually the same every time.  Like right now.  Same  same  same

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's really sad.  Even Adelita's bates which started out very nice using that huge dildo in her pussy and the pink rubbing her clit are getting very old.  It's virtually the same every time.  Like right now.  Same  same  same

all masturbation is the same old same old

• Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Not if the 2 roommates do each other. 

not really but to each his own.  At the moment we have two masturbators in action...once they are done, that's it they have ticked the magic box for the vocal masturbation fans and will do nothing more for the rest of the day.

not really but to each his own.  At the moment we have two masturbators in action...once they are done, that's it they have ticked the magic box for the vocal masturbation fans and will do nothing more for the rest of the day.

Pam yes but Adelita will probably go once more before bed.  But that will be just like this time and the last time and the time before that.

Olya and Ariela need to play now.  They are just laying there on their phones as always. 

This laying on beds alone in their room has become the scourge of RLC and puts them clearly behind their competition.  They are no different and their cameras allow for a worse view if you are only looking for masturbating

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This laying on beds alone in their room has become the scourge of RLC and puts them clearly behind their competition.  They are no different and their cameras allow for a worse view if you are only looking for masturbating

I don't want to see solo bating.  It's boring.  I want to see girl/girl sex and that is getting almost nonexistant, especially now that Elvira is gone.  After Olya got a refresher course in cock 101 last night we probably won't see her and her roommate do anything anymore either.  There's nothing left unless Adelita gets a cooperative roommate damn soon.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I don't want to see solo bating.  It's boring.  I want to see girl/girl sex and that is getting almost nonexistant, especially now that Elvira is gone.  After Olya got a refresher course in cock 101 last night we probably won't see her and her roommate do anything anymore either.  There's nothing left unless Adelita gets a cooperative roommate damn soon.

Olya has been on the phone with her BF as well since she arrived.  She started off well, but as soon as she started FT with him...it has gone down hill.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Olya has been on the phone with her BF as well since she arrived.  She started off well, but as soon as she started FT with him...it has gone down hill.

It's all getting really depressing

She really surprised me going out and getting fucked last night.  I bet she doesn't tell her bf about that.😉