B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

I just thought they would come back home together, but who knows if they found some guys. I dunno why I always get a little worried when some of them havent got home when it's late in the morning, you never know what could have happened.

you have been around long enough to know that the girls have come home at different times on many occasions.  who knows, maybe the girl that came home early just wasn't in to being around the guys that apparently Pam had them setup with.  one day something is going to happen and I hate to say it but the law of averages is on the side of something happening to one of these girls that will not be pleasant.

• Like 1

Olya crashed and burned right after they got home but not Pam.  I don't even know where she is but she's not in her bed sleeping it off.  Maybe she quick changed clothes and went back out for another round. 

Olya was just sprawled on the bed in her bra and panties and Ariela came in, threw a pair pants in her face and told her to put them on.  That's not a real good sign.  I hope she was just playing