B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

Just now, Sexytreach said:

How did you know she got fucked last night??

I'm assuming.  She certainly wasn't dancing for over 12 hours. She was still 3/4 drunk when she got home.  What do you think she was doing all night long? 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I'm assuming.  She certainly wasn't dancing for over 12 hours. She was still 3/4 drunk when she got home.  What do you think she was doing all night long? 

Actually the clubs in Barcelona and the rest of Europe stay open all night even till 10am in some cases

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This laying on beds alone in their room has become the scourge of RLC and puts them clearly behind their competition.  They are no different and their cameras allow for a worse view if you are only looking for masturbating

Pam must have heard me...she's moved to closer to the cam at the end of the bed...lol

Just now, maxfactor said:

Actually the clubs in Barcelona and the rest of Europe stay open all night even till 10am in some cases

And you think that's what she was doing for 12 hours.  In those heels.  Pam hooked up with a guy on the phone and made plans and she got him to fix Olya up too.  That's the only thing that makes sense and until somebody can prove otherwise that's what I believe

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

And you think that's what she was doing for 12 hours.  In those heels.  Pam hooked up with a guy on the phone and made plans and she got him to fix Olya up too.  That's the only thing that makes sense and until somebody can prove otherwise that's what I believe

Perhaps, but they went to a club, just like the others have in the past...

no different.

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Pam yes but Adelita will probably go once more before bed.  But that will be just like this time and the last time and the time before that.

Olya and Ariela need to play now.  They are just laying there on their phones as always. 

The Masturbating Sessions are just like watching Bonanza Reruns.   :biggrin:

• Like 3

Just now, maxfactor said:

Perhaps, but they went to a club, just like the others have in the past...

no different.

I'm sure they did go to the club but not like the others in the past.  Most go out, have fun dancing and drinking and come home after 4 or 5 hours.  Not 12+

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure they did go to the club but not like the others in the past.  Most go out, have fun dancing and drinking and come home after 4 or 5 hours.  Not 12+

It¨s not easy to get home to B4, which is far outside the city center. No public communication before 6 am I think,  and it's takes 1, 45 from the city
Taxi is expensive  

Just now, Noldus said:

It¨s not easy to get home to B4, which is far outside the city center. No public communication until after 6 am I think,  and it's takes 1, 45 from the city
Taxi is expensive  

I'm sure Pam's date had their transportation but just forget it.  It's not worth arguing about.