Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

10 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

she see the messages?................

can one submit to him requests? like licking her tits when she masturbates I love it!

She possibly sees the messages, but no she will not respond to requests made on the forum.

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

VEUILLEZ LEORA, VEUILLEZ ME ENVOYER LA MÊME PHOTO ET MESSAGE DE SALUTATION QUE VOUS AVEZ ENVOYÉ À AUSSIE-OI-OI ET AUX AUTRES MEMBRES DU FORUM ... Merci beaucoup ... PS; Et mettez-moi sur votre liste de diffusion.

qui peut me dire si cela est vrais ou si c est une blague 

Of course that's not true because when I was new  to this forum, they have me believing that Leora would happily invite any member for dinner, if and when a member was in town (to just notified when you're leaving) and (send a message when ever you arrived in town), so after a couple of  'No Dinner'  flights there, I finally figured it was a joke but after a couple of therapy sessions I'm okay now.....Yes all this is a joke and it's obvious I'm no screenwriter

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Of course that's not true because when I was new  to this forum, they have me believing that Leora would happily invite any member for dinner, if and when a member was in town (to just notified when you're leaving) and (send a message when ever you arrived in town), so after a couple of  'No Dinner'  flights there, I finally figured it was a joke but after a couple of therapy sessions I'm okay now.....Yes all this is a joke and it's obvious I'm no screenwriter

Clearly being American they took the piss out of you.

Hope the therapy sessions are going well. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

leora tu est la plus belle femme de rlc je te suis deepuis le debut quand tu etait encore blonde je n ai jamais cesser de te regarder du matin au soir en esperant qu un jour je te verrais te lecher les seins a pleine bouche se serais super je t adore leora

• Like 1