Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I agree with Jimbo, he's telling you the truth, but just look how the "Black Cloud" ended up with Leora, his wishing & dreaming happened 

And if that's the best she could get, it either says something about other Russian men, or it says something about her lack of taste. Perhaps it was a matter of setting ambitions low so that she is never disappointed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And if that's the best she could get, it either says something about other Russian men, or it says something about her lack of taste.

I don't even want to speculate on your comment, it would only give me headaches 

• Like 2

Note: Unlike VHTV, RLC does not like its tenants to converse with us. If you are contacted by a tenant, do not post it publicly. Keep in mind that you might be getting trolled. This has happened often in the past. Verification of a tenant is difficult, and some trolls are excellent with how they use information about the tenants to convince their unsuspecting victims of their veracity.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Note: Unlike VHTV, RLC does not like its tenants to converse with us. If you are contacted by a tenant, do not post it publicly. Keep in mind that you might be getting trolled. This has happened often in the past. Verification of a tenant is difficult, and some trolls are excellent with how they use information about the tenants to convince their unsuspecting victims of their veracity.

So true! I'm actually Leora, the Queen. Just kidding and jerking around....    😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, european said:

das ist die faulste sau unter gottes sonne wann wird er endlich mal seine strafe bekommen für seine Faulheit ich verstehe leora nicht das sie sich mit so einem versager abgibt 

Did you know there are 24 other Apartments.  I'm sure there's something out there that can get you in a Positive Mood.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

combien de temp de connection sur rlc pour les nons  membre ? on m a pose la question et je ne sait que repondre

Salut gigou5076 je pense 20 minutes non stop avant de devoir relancer RLC et 4 heures maximum au total sur 24 heures.

• Like 2