Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

34 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

leora read the messaages? I doubt

Do not worry and be concerned, she does read all the messages eventually, She will not inform you to let you know,otherwise she would be writing responses 24/7, which would allow her no time to pleasure herself or the other voyeurs on this forum. Also RLC does not like the tenants to correspond with members.You will just have to believe me.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

I really love it is my fantasy I even leave my own wife for her so beautiful and attractive 

Do yourself a favour, put her into perspective...She is only a fantasy, you will never see her in person, or talk to her, she is just doing a job, and she is good at what she does....That's as far as it goes or will ever go....You possibly go to work to put bread on your table, that's exactly what she does....And she makes you believe that she cares about you....Its all an illusion my friend. Stick with your wife, at least she's real.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Do yourself a favour, put her into perspective...She is only a fantasy, you will never see her in person, or talk to her, she is just doing a job, and she is good at what she does....That's as far as it goes or will ever go....You possibly go to work to put bread on your table, that's exactly what she does....And she makes you believe that she cares about you....Its all an illusion my friend. Stick with your wife, at least she's real.  

I agree with Jimbo, he's telling you the truth, but just look how the "Black Cloud" ended up with Leora, his wishing & dreaming happened 

• Like 2