Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

48 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think she settled. 

One thing you can say about Leora is that she's so sweet and overprotective of her family and with that I agree that she did settle with him, so as for Paul he really lucked out in meeting Leora during a time when she was real young and probably didn't have a lot of relationships to compare anyone to Paul, so I believe Without Really knowing the situation and it's just my opinion that it gave him the opportunity to mold this sweet and caring young girl into a person that sees him(Paul) as the perfect guy

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am a U.S. citizen (I hate the term American, these idiots in this country think that means only the U.S.) and I was rolled a few times on most platforms. It still happens tho because of my big mouth! 😁

That response from Aussi was from a joke I wrote earlier, so his response was in the same joking tone, but one thing I know by being a US citizen is that living in the US I recognize we are only 5% of the world so I have to respect how some will respond in a non-threatening manner if they are from another country so with that his response was way far from insulting but funny to me the way he intended it to be

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

That response from Aussi was from a joke I wrote earlier, so his response was in the same joking tone, but one thing I know by being a US citizen is that living in the US I recognize we are only 5% of the world so I have to respect how some will respond in a non-threatening manner if they are from another country so with that his response was way far from insulting but funny to me the way he intended it to be

I was never offended. Was joking as well. 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

In a better response. I am not here to engage anyone in  a confrontation at all, ever. You should tell me to go to hell if I need it and that is the way I like it. Any way, I am always a friend here.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

In a better response. I am not here to engage anyone in  a confrontation at all, ever. You should tell me to go to hell if I need it and that is the way I like it. Any way, I am always a friend here.

I am pretty sure some people out there will tell me to go to hell, well anyway your comment is your comment at that time of how you were feeling so I just responded to it in a manner or way I was feeling at the time, so in-turn all I'm saying I would never insult you by telling you to go to hell just for making a non-threatening or a non insulting comment from you or anyone

• Like 2

Our princess is such a cutie Pie( and sexy as well) when she's sleeping, and besides giving us a treat of seeing her bending over cleaning the kitchen floor, and I have to say she had a fun day talking to her friend face2face online using her laptop

4 hours ago, scutus said:

I do not know what time she got home yesterday. But, I do know at 9:30 pm. her time, when I left for work, she was still cleaning the apartment. Perhaps someone who watched her after that can enlighten us, as to whether she has slept any since then.

If not, she is " running on empty " and subject to crashing at any time.   😪

She went out as you are probably aware, to enable Paul to be visited by a " customer " who had dropped of a phone the day previous. Leora arrived home around 1700-1730 started her housework and finished it around 2230, she then quickly took the dog out, and at 2300 she was at the kitchen table on the laptop face-timing ( or the equivalent )for 2.5 hours until 0130.From 0130 until she went to bed at 0500 she was between her phone and watching a film on the laptop.

She had no sleep until going to bed at 0500.

• Like 2

Quite interesting to become aware that some black and white little friends of someone had not been completely abandoned or forgotten. Would also be quite interesting to be made aware that someone has not abandoned or forgotten the special benefits of some quality lotion, oil, or gel in aiding in massaging and stimulation of ones sensual desires.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Quite interesting to become aware that some black and white little friends of someone had not been completely abandoned or forgotten. Would also be quite interesting to be made aware that someone has not abandoned or forgotten the special benefits of some quality lotion, oil, or gel in aiding in massaging and stimulation of ones sensual desires.

Don't get excited Skunk, Nich was referring to her toys, not you.....Although I'm sure you have not been completely abandoned or forgotten also.

• Like 3

It has been noticed that the intriguing woman of the residence is still certainly quite interesting in many of the same aspects such as being a noticeably quite intelligent and talented woman who happens to have good taste in her clothing attire and residence furnishings, in addition to being a sensual and quite appealingly attractive woman, such as she always has been since becoming a participant of the project. She is quite an amazing woman.

• Like 1