Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't get excited Skunk, Nich was referring to her toys, not you.....Although I'm sure you have not been completely abandoned or forgotten also.

If that was meant for the female of said apartment if she tried to read it after translating it would think she was listening to a Charlie Brown cartoon where only the teachers speak. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

If that was meant for the female of said apartment if she tried to read it after translating it would think she listening to a Charlie Brown cartoon where only the teachers speak. 

He is very eloquent and does eventually get to the point, and many of his points are valid, once you decipher the peripherals. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He is very eloquent and does eventually get to the point, and many of his points are valid, once you decipher the peripherals. 

Maybe but why not just say what you want instead of trying to read between the lines. You know she is not reading any of that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If that was meant for the female of said apartment if she tried to read it after translating it would think she was listening to a Charlie Brown cartoon where only the teachers speak. 

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

"Wawa...wawawa...wawawa"….translated...."Yeah Pep, it's the peripherals my little furry buddy." lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Maybe but why not just say what you want instead of trying to read between the lines. You know she is not reading any of that. 

Have you used up all the " Chill Pills " I sent you, you are becoming agitated again....I will send some more mate. 

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

"Wawa...wawawa...wawawa"….translated...."Yeah Pep, it's the peripherals my little furry buddy." lol

You can say what ever you want I don't care but if you are expecting her to read and understand you're fooling yourself. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You can say what ever you want I don't care but if you are expecting her to read and understand you're fooling yourself. 

I'm not so sure she completely understands everything that is written anyway, she relies on Google translation, which as we know never gets a sentence translated in the context it was meant to be, and mostly bears no resemblance to the original message.

• Like 2