FUNNY Part #2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

To advocate weed as a solution is very irresponsible, drugs kill and the sooner this sinks in to people, especially the young, the less harm they will do. Yes i know achohol is a drug of sorts but in moderation does no harm at all.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

To advocate weed as a solution is very irresponsible, drugs kill and the sooner this sinks in to people, especially the young, the less harm they will do. Yes i know achohol is a drug of sorts but in moderation does no harm at all.

Alcohol is absolutely a drug, and has destroyed more lives and families than all other drugs combined. That's a guess but probably true.

• Like 1

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've been told having sex stoned is amazing. Best orgasm you can have. I have no personal knowledge however .🙄😇😎

It absolutely is. 

That last part....LMAO. I'll bet!

Weed makes me as horny as a teenager.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Alcohol is absolutely a drug, and has destroyed more lives and families than all other drugs combined. That's a guess but probably true.

You could say the same about sex, it's still an addiction taken to its extremes hence all the sex sites. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

You could say the same about sex, it's still an addiction taken to its extremes hence all the sex sites.  One to children.

There are lots of addictions. Sex certainly can be one. You just were mentioning how pot is a drug and how dangerous it is, and my point was alcohol is much more dangerous drug than weed. 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

There are lots of addictions. Sex certainly can be one. You just were mentioning how pot is a drug and how dangerous it is, and my point was alcohol is much more dangerous drug than weed. 

Must agree to disagree there Ash I'm afraid. Whilst alcohol abuse is bad it isn't as bad as weed/pot which leads onto the hard stuff like coke etc. And this is more prevalent in the youngsters these days which leads to so many of them losing their lives before it's hardly begun it's just criminal especially to the bastards which sold it to them. Oh yeah we get those who say I've taken drugs all my life and in fine well maybe but they are one of the very few lucky ones. Anyone who says drug use is ok and can be handled is just being delusional. 

Ok rant over. xxxx

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must agree to disagree there Ash I'm afraid. Whilst alcohol abuse is bad it isn't as bad as weed/pot which leads onto the hard stuff like coke etc. And this is more prevalent in the youngsters these days which leads to so many of them losing their lives before it's hardly begun it's just criminal especially to the bastards which sold it to them. Oh yeah we get those who say I've taken drugs all my life and in fine well maybe but they are one of the very few lucky ones. Anyone who says drug use is ok and can be handled is just being delusional. 

Ok rant over. xxxx

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ok rant over. xxxx

I hope you guys don't mind me commenting on your conversation but I just wanted to say that in the Netherlands in the future there could be as many "brown cafes" as there is pubs.Just saying.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I hope you guys don't mind me commenting on your conversation but I just wanted to say that in the Netherlands in the future there could be as many "brown cafes" as there is pubs.Just saying.

Yeah well be it on  their own heads.  Yet more parents possibly losing their kids eh what a fucking great idea 😡👎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ok rant over. xxxx

When you say drugs I guess you mean hard drugs. Were talking weed and booze. I gotta go by stats and personal experience. 88,000 die in the US from alcohol related disease, not including the lives, careers, families, etc etc destroyed by alcohol. I tried to find stats on weed related disease and they don't exist. This debate began because one drunk was beating up another drunk. The people in line buying snacks would be the weed smokers. There are no stats on people killing others driving while under influence of pot. It extremely rare. So my point about booze being more dangerous than weed is proven by every study and stat. I'm done ranting now. 😊. You get one more and we call it a draw!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Dave, the more opinions the better. I dont condone either activity, but were adults and can decide. It's the same here in the states. One by one states legalizing pot for adult consumption.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

So my point about booze being more dangerous than weed is proven by every study and stat. I'm done ranting now. 😊. You get one more and we call it a draw!

One more chance eh Ash oh thanks lol.

As they say there are lies, dam lies and statistics. Stats can prove anything you want then too depending on ones view. Usually manipulated to prove ones opinion, always has done and always will. After all food kills if you eat to much of it. 

As one old saying goes.......Denial is the worst kind of lie, because it is the lie you tell yourself.

Drugs kill and always will, soft drugs lead to hard drugs. Deny it if you will that's your prerogative, your choice.

Ok have said my peace, over and out.

Will allow you a response Ash, no restrictions 😁

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

One more chance eh Ash oh thanks lol.

As they say there are lies, dam lies and statistics. Stats can prove anything you want then too depending on ones view. Usually manipulated to prove ones opinion, always has done and always will. After all food kills if you eat to much of it. 

As one old saying goes.......Denial is the worst kind of lie, because it is the lie you tell yourself.

Drugs kill and always will, soft drugs lead to hard drugs. Deny it if you will that's your prerogative, your choice.

Ok have said my peace, over and out.

Will allow you a response Ash, no restrictions 😁

This is developing into who can get the last word😀

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave, the more opinions the better. I dont condone either activity, but were adults and can decide. It's the same here in the states. One by one states legalizing pot for adult consumption.

I can see both your points of view so it's fence sitting for me.What I am surprised at is neither of you mentioned cigarettes which can be an equally addictive killer.The UK at the moment is slowly getting round to legalising marijuana for medical purposes but that is as close as we have got.

Rob mentioned eating too much food can kill but I assume he means obesity leading to heart disease.I think there are so many lifestyle choices you can make that can be detrimental to your health it becomes so confusing that you can find fault with most foods.

Nuts are healthy but they make you fat.!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1