FUNNY Part #2

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the past few have been repeated more than once. I guess we're running out of material.

Someone get some pix of the idiots at the impeachment inquiries. They never fail to bring out the true morons on this planet.

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

It seems the past few have been repeated more than once. I guess we're running out of material.

Someone get some pix of the idiots at the impeachment inquiries. They never fail to bring out the true morons on this planet.

Yeah sorry TBG had a feeling i had but couldn't be fucking bothered to check back lool will delete them.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah sorry TBG had a feeling i had but couldn't be fucking bothered to check back lool will delete them.

Why delete them pal,maybe not everyone saw them last time,I for one don't give a shit if they have been posted before,after all we listen to the same songs more than once and definitely don't apologise.Just saying!!!!!.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, TBG 150 said:

Is this close enough?

Β 

46 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Two guy's was talking and one asked the other one how long had heΒ been married. he answered back."20 years".he asked him whenΒ was the happiest moment.he said " 21 years ago".

Lol yeah know the feeling πŸ‘

• Haha 1