B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amalia should teach Kelly and Ginger how girls can have fun together ... 

All Amalia could teach them is how to put on a fake show which I'm sure they can figure out how to do themselves.  The only ones they could really learn anything REAL from is Olya and Amalia or Adelita. 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Any party in which girls participate that do not wear high heels, have a dildo, and fist each other (according to Milelima1970) 🙃

That guy certainly has a fixation with high heels.  As for the dildos they all have at least one, some have several.  I don't know about the fisting but I'd like to see that part too.  Also a little strap-on action would be nice.😊

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Quel ragazzo ha certamente una fissazione con i tacchi alti. Per quanto riguarda i dildo tutti hanno almeno uno, alcuni hanno parecchi. Non so circa il fisting, ma mi piacerebbe vedere che una parte troppo. Anche un po 'di azione strap-on sarebbe bello. 😊

😍

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

😍

I know all 3 girls left together this evening but I didn't see how they were dressed.  I wonder if they all went to the club together.  It's almost 1:30 am and none of them is home yet.  If they did this is a first for them.