B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ginger has needed this for a very long time.  She couldn't get it from Sera and she couldn't gett it from Kelly.  She's happy now.  There has never been any doubt in my mind what Ginger's sexual orientation was and now there shouldn't be a doubt in anyones mind.

After seeing Amalia with Pam at B4 I think Amalia may have needed it as well.

Pam is all show,  Amalia seems to have wanted the real thing and she just got it.

• Like 2

I agree completely.  I'll be honest, initially when Amalia joined B1 I didn't want Ginger to have anything to do with her because she just appeared to be a rough sort and Ginger needs someone more like herself.  I've changed my opinion now and I think they are GREAT together and I hope they continue to get better.  This is as real as it can get and I love it almost as much as they obviously do. 

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just hope it wasn't their drinking tonight that brought this on.  I'd hate to see it just be a one time thing or only when they are half drunk.

We may never see it again...if so, then that's okay too. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I agree completely.  I'll be honest, initially when Amalia joined B1 I didn't want Ginger to have anything to do with her because she just appeared to be a rough sort and Ginger needs someone more like herself.  I've changed my opinion now and I think they are GREAT together and I hope they continue to get better.  This is as real as it can get and I love it almost as much as they obviously do. 

I thought that myself as well until I saw her with Pam.  It was pretty obvious she wanted things to go further but Pam just blocked her attempts.

Since then I have wanted to see what would happen if her and Ginger got together.  Needless to say, I'm VERY happy with the result. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I thought that myself as well until I saw her with Pam.  It was pretty obvious she wanted things to go further but Pam just blocked her attempts.

Since then I have wanted to see what would happen if her and Ginger got together.  Needless to say, I'm VERY happy with the result. :biggrin:

ME TOO

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just hope it wasn't their drinking tonight that brought this on.  I'd hate to see it just be a one time thing or only when they are half drunk.

If it a one time thats fine by me

I would love to see this continue but I would also love to see Kelly realize what she has right in front of her and start something with Ginger herself.  The only thing I don't want to see is the comarodery and harmony in this apartment be affected by this.  I hope the 3 of them remain close friends and enjoy their time together. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I would love to see this continue but I would also love to see Kelly realize what she has right in front of her and start something with Ginger herself.  The only thing I don't want to see is the comarodery and harmony in this apartment be affected by this.  I hope the 3 of them remain close friends and enjoy their time together. 

The boyfriend...it's all up to him :dodgy:

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

You'd rather just see them bate alone as always?  Sorry, not me. 

I didn't say that, but given that ginger is close to her time up and Kelly is under her master's spell...I am willing to wait for the next round of girls.  ...and I'm never in favor of masturbation

30 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Somehow I don't think Ginger is going to need nearly as many bates as she has up until now.  Kelly eat your heart out.  It's your own fault you aren't with Ginger right now. 

Don't think she wants to go as far as Amalia just did with Ginger