B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I hope Ginger gets sentenced to at least another 60 days.😊

I may be wrong, but I think 120 days is the maximum they can stay. ☹️

I will say that it will be bullshit if Sera got to stay for 120 days and Ginger only gets 90.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I may be wrong, but I think 120 days is the maximum they can stay. ☹️

I will say that it will be bullshit if Sera got to stay for 120 days and Ginger only gets 90.

Absolutel.  I could be wrong but if Ginger was leaving Monday or very soon we would probably already have some sign of it.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Absolutel.  I could be wrong but if Ginger was leaving Monday or very soon we would probably already have some sign of it.

Not necessarily.  

It's not unusual for the girls to start packing 1 or 2 days before they leave.

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

sorry to say that but all show in B apartments are clickbate my friend 😉 

I have been around for a very long time and know that. there was only 4 or 5 apt when I started watching rlc.so I know how it was.. back then to how it is today. moos54

12 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Agree but it's not becuse Ginger doesn't want to and doesn't try.  It's Kelly with her damn boyfriend fixation. 

and that was said when sera was here to. like moos54 said all b apts are clickbate .

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I have been around for a very long time and know that. there was only 4 or 5 apt when I started watching rlc.so I know how it was.. back then to how it is today. moos54

I have no idea how things were years ago but I think tonight with Ginger and Amalia was 100% real and well worth watching.  Ginger was literally driving her tongue into Amalia's pussy as far as she could stick it.  No hiding, nothing fake about it. You could clearly see it all. 

il y a 21 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

and that was said when sera was here to. like moos54 said all b apts are clickbate .

I am not sure if all B apartments are clickbate but for sure when that prude was here, B1 was CLICKBATE.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I have no idea how things were years ago but I think tonight with Ginger and Amalia was 100% real and well worth watching.  Ginger was literally driving her tongue into Amalia's pussy as far as she could stick it.  No hiding, nothing fake about it. You could clearly see it all. 

and you said you didn't want ginger to have nothing to do with amalia .after she was in b4 the first time with pam …