B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

46 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You call that « PARTY  ???

I don't call it a party but at least there is some movement.  Well at least from 2 of them. We still don't know who that 4th party hat is for.  When someone comes to claim it maybe things will liven up a bit.  Ginger is really hitting the wine hard though. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't call it a party but at least there is some movement.  Well at least from 2 of them. We still don't know who that 4th party hat is for.  When someone comes to claim it maybe things will liven up a bit.  Ginger is really hitting the wine hard though. 

and Kelly is high on Coce - (Coca Cola) 😉 

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Kelly set her phone down for nearly 2 full minutes.  That's real progress.

maybe expecting a visit from boyfriend Or a phone call.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

maybe expecting a visit from boyfriend Or a phone call.

Maybe a phone call.  I would think if she's expecting a visit from him for the first time she might just like Ginger and Amalia to have a bit more clothing on.😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kelly kissed Ginger and Amalia goodnite

Well that was nice of her but it's not even ten frickin' thirty yet, although she looks nice laying naked on her bed that's getting a little old, she has to put more effort in to this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

Well that was nice of her but it's not even ten frickin' thirty yet, although she looks nice laying naked on her bed that's getting a little old, she has to put more effort in to this

i would suspect that after seeing her a few times naked, then it isn't no big deal anymore!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would suspect that after seeing her a few times naked, then it isn't no big deal anymore!

Oh no, I love seeing beautiful women naked. just a little frustrated of the routine.