B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm really starting not to like how things seem to be changing in this apartment.  Right now Ginger is shut in her room naked and playing with her phone.  Kelly is in her room with t-shirt but no panties and playing with her phone.  Amalia is shut in her room in a short nightie with no panties and she's talking on her phone.  This is becoming a habit lately.  They do very little interacting with one another any more.  Ginger and Kelly will get together in one or the other's bed every couple nights but all they do is talk and then go their separate ways to bate by themselves.  It's sad to see how things are going downhill lately.

This is a bit better now Dont...

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif warning"

The stunning body of Kelly can be kill you at any moment...
It is a poisoning gift...
It is unfortunately sold with a boy trapped in her little magic box for the entire damn hell Barcelona trip... :biggrin:

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I know Ginger is, she's shown than many times.  Kelly likes to play a little on her terms but is mainly into guys, specifically her boyfriend.  My post wasn't about the sex though.  It was about the changes in the interactions in the apartment.  There is no fun there anymore.  They talk now and then and Kelly and Ginger still go shopping together, etc but it's not like it was.  The sit on the sofa and watch tv or they lay in Ginger's room and talk now and then but they don't smile or laugh much at all.  They don't even exercise together in the living room any more.  There is no enegy left. I don't care if they have sex, I'd just like to see them act like good friends again instead of just roommates who put up with each other. 

We have guys who get off on masturbation only on this forum and i assume outside of it as well.  As long as they look that's all we will see.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif warning"

The stunning body of Kelly can be kill you at any moment...
It is a poisoning gift...
It is unfortunately sold with a boy trapped in her little magic box for the entire damn hell Barcelona trip... :biggrin:

another boyfriend dictating what goes on on RLC

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is a bit better now Dont...

Once in a great while but as a whole this apartment has gotten pretty stagnant.  As I said earlier this morning there is no energy left.  No LIFE.  Almost no laughter.  Watch tv and talk or play on the phone.  Lay in bed and talk or play on the phone. Eat (alone or together) and talk or play on the phone.  They get along yes but that's about it.  There used to be playfulness and I don't mean sexual playfulness but for the most part that is gone.  No dancing around and most of all no fun.  Angelina loved to dance around and she had a way of drawing Ginger and Kelly into her fun but she is gone now and she took a lot of the fun with her.  I'm just speaking my mind based on what I see and what I don't see.  I posted right after Sera left how much the apartment had changed for the better.  The girls were lively and they had fun together.  I really liked watching this apartment but lately it has changed back again. 

A few hours ago Max posted " We have guys who get off on masturbation only on this forum and i assume outside of it as well.  As long as they look that's all we will see. "  On the sexual side of things I'm sure that's very true.  I personally don't care for all the bates but that's just me.  I know RLC reads all the posts and knows many of our members really get off on watching the girls bate and RLC is stepping up the pace there to satisfy the bate lovers but what about those of us who want to see the real life (emphasis on LIFE) in this apartment?  RLC if you want to satisfy the rest of us do something to restrict the amount of time these girls spend on the phone.  Give them a little bonus money for doing something fun in the apartment once in a while.  For Christ sake these are young girls, they have to know how to have some fun together in a nonsexual way if they aren't into girl/girl sex.  Buy them a couple bottles and let them get buzzed up and sing and dance together around the living room.  Buy them a Twister game.  Encourage them to think up their own ways to have some fun.  Give those of us not into the constant bates something to watch that is Real Life.  But I am NOT, repeat NOT talking about stupid fake shows like we see in B2.  OK I've had my say.

I hope you all had a great Easter.  I spent most of the day with my daughters, sons in law and granddaughters and it was super great.

• Upvote 1

I was watching a replay from a few hours ago and I see that Ginger has blown up a bunch of balloons and put them on the table in the dining area along with some party hats.  I wonder what she has up her sleeve but more important I wonder why there are 4 party hats when there are only 3 girls in the apartment.  Who is the 4th one for and what's the occasion?  I hope it isn't Kelly's boyfriend coming.  Somebody is coming to visit though.  Whoever is coming and whatever the occasion is at least Ginger is showing a little spark of the playfulness I was talking about in my last post.  Now we just wait and see what it's all about.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure why even Replay missed this...

I do criticise this girl Kelly but she is well capable of cute moments like this (watch on...) 😍 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice, thank you 😉