B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Just now, maxfactor said:

Plus it went on last night as well...once it starts it goes on and on

I made 7 posts in the wrong thread and I did so last night as well?  I was not aware of that at all.  In the future I will try to be as perfect as some seem to think they are. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I made 7 posts in the wrong thread and I did so last night as well?  I was not aware of that at all.  In the future I will try to be as perfect as some seem to think they are. 

FYI, the mods were forced to place a 30 page limit on these Barc apartments because they got too big and everyone was posting in one thread...take it up with them if you don't like it

Just now, maxfactor said:

FYI, the mods were forced to place a 30 page limit on these Barc apartments because they got too big and everyone was posting in one thread...take it up with them if you don't like it

I don't have a problem at all posting in the right thread Max.  99% of the time if I post in the wrong thread it's because I was following a particular thread and I will get a notification that someone gave me a like and I will click on it to see it.  It may have been a like from a post days ago in another thread but as soon as I click on it I'm back in that other thread and don't realize it.  I haven't been here for 60 years like some people.  Again I apologize and will try to be more careful. 

I'm really starting not to like how things seem to be changing in this apartment.  Right now Ginger is shut in her room naked and playing with her phone.  Kelly is in her room with t-shirt but no panties and playing with her phone.  Amalia is shut in her room in a short nightie with no panties and she's talking on her phone.  This is becoming a habit lately.  They do very little interacting with one another any more.  Ginger and Kelly will get together in one or the other's bed every couple nights but all they do is talk and then go their separate ways to bate by themselves.  It's sad to see how things are going downhill lately.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm really starting not to like how things seem to be changing in this apartment.  Right now Ginger is shut in her room naked and playing with her phone.  Kelly is in her room with t-shirt but no panties and playing with her phone.  Amalia is shut in her room in a short nightie with no panties and she's talking on her phone.  This is becoming a habit lately.  They do very little interacting with one another any more.  Ginger and Kelly will get together in one or the other's bed every couple nights but all they do is talk and then go their separate ways to bate by themselves.  It's sad to see how things are going downhill lately.

Dont think we will see any lesbian sex with kelly and Ginger, they might not be into girl.

Just now, Fagen said:

Dont think we will see any lesbian sex with kelly and Ginger, they might not be into girl.

I know Ginger is, she's shown than many times.  Kelly likes to play a little on her terms but is mainly into guys, specifically her boyfriend.  My post wasn't about the sex though.  It was about the changes in the interactions in the apartment.  There is no fun there anymore.  They talk now and then and Kelly and Ginger still go shopping together, etc but it's not like it was.  The sit on the sofa and watch tv or they lay in Ginger's room and talk now and then but they don't smile or laugh much at all.  They don't even exercise together in the living room any more.  There is no enegy left. I don't care if they have sex, I'd just like to see them act like good friends again instead of just roommates who put up with each other. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I know Ginger is, she's shown than many times.  Kelly likes to play a little on her terms but is mainly into guys, specifically her boyfriend.  My post wasn't about the sex though.  It was about the changes in the interactions in the apartment.  There is no fun there anymore.  They talk now and then and Kelly and Ginger still go shopping together, etc but it's not like it was.  The sit on the sofa and watch tv or they lay in Ginger's room and talk now and then but they don't smile or laugh much at all.  They don't even exercise together in the living room any more.  There is no enegy left. I don't care if they have sex, I'd just like to see them act like good friends again instead of just roommates who put up with each other. 

They did exercise the other day, but I dont think it's different than when Sera was here they do pretty much the same.