B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

I hope to make you smile, on VHTV they sell the panties worn by the girls, you can choose the girl to wear them and for how many days let them wear them, then for the modest sum of 100 dollars they send, for example if at home someone wants the panties of Nicole can order them, I don't call the person they might be interested in

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I hope to make you smile, on VHTV they sell the panties worn by the girls, you can choose the girl to wear them and for how many days let them wear them, then for the modest sum of 100 dollars they send, for example if at home someone wants the panties of Nicole can order them, I don't call the person they might be interested in

had they started selling high-heeled shoes, I know  one who had bought everything  😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Another wonderful evening of the Kelly and Ginger do nothing hour.  Kelly with her leg thrown over Ginger's but and she's rubbing her own pussy. How much more excitement could we ask for.

not Great the sun leg break gymnastics gymnast breaks both legs gymnast breaks legs breaking news break leg GIF

Break a leg---

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Another wonderful evening of the Kelly and Ginger do nothing hour.  Kelly with her leg thrown over Ginger's but and she's rubbing her own pussy. How much more excitement could we ask for.

Ginger falling asleep...she can stay up all night masturbating, but when she's with someone...she falls asleep. :dodgy:

Just now, maxfactor said:

Ginger falling asleep...she can stay up all night masturbating, but when she's with someone...she falls asleep. :dodgy:

Only when she's with Kelly who would put anybody asleep.

• Like 1