Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally for once it's an house and residents i feel it makes sense,they look and do diferent things in comparation with most of others VH houses,was usted to see the same boring clones appearing in new houses,this ones are an little older,obviously they are very secure of themselfs and their life's styles,and they seem to want make money and in the process entertain viewers,only bad things i see are some of the cams are bad quality(specialy in dark)and maybe one or other cam angle isn't the best.we need more distinct houses like this in VH.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

If they only would replace the crappy quality cams there with the big pixelated watermark...

Some houses of Anna&alex have cams even worst this ones and they continue using them house after house,agree that all managers should already have minimal good quality cams.Specialy during night vision a lot of cams in this house remind of A&A worst cams,very blurry and low def.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Some houses of Anna&alex have cams even worst this ones and they continue using them house after house,agree that all managers should already have minimal good quality cams.Specialy during night vision a lot of cams in this house remind of A&A worst cams,very blurry and low def.

Can you tell me which house you mean? I looked and I didn't find other cams with the big watermark

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me which house you mean? I looked and I didn't find other cams with the big watermark

Not talking about watermarks,just about image quality,cam quality.For exemple Courtney&heather place have horrible cams,and Lisa old places(when she wasn't Manager)also have very bad image quality.Think we all agree that the manager with worst cams quality are probraby A&A,then maybe jeka.