Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

.Well they have raised the average age of the tenants on VH somewhat but good luck to them.☺

They do something different then big part of the houses that just stick their pussies in front of vh cams or on chaturbate.. And that could bring them a different and more loyal audience. Specially when they get always different people to appear there. 4 different girls already was fucked there in group

• Like 1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They do something different then big part of the houses that just stick their pussies in front of vh cams or on chaturbate.. And that could bring them a different and more loyal audience. Specially when they get always different people to appear there 

Even this place is not my cup of tea at all you are right. The place is something different and not just another generic place added to the site 

• Upvote 2

It's an intense house and residents,they will have to manage to have an balance,as others said also what makes the place worthwhile is how diferent it is from most of others houses,when i seen The two residents bringing some needles and putting it in guestgirl back and taking some blood are stuff,all done with acknowled and know how i imediatly tought..this is cool,somehow odd  and not usual in sites,sometimes is good to be diferent,would say in VH full of clone residents and guests this house is an pure breath of fresh air.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's an intense house and residents,they will have to manage to have an balance

while most sex parties are held during weekends, there is no problem to satisfy people who wants to watch daily life of participants, because, as I think, we've got many occasions to follow it for the rest of the week days;

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, waldi said:

while most sex parties are held during weekends, there is no problem to satisfy people who wants to watch daily life of participants, because, as I think, we've got many occasions to follow it for the rest of the week days;

Agree my friend.

• Like 1