Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

7 hours ago, groomy said:

For me, if I manager, the recipe for successful VH apartment is obvious:

- not big apartment (or rather - not big volumes/rooms) - in bright colors.

- young tenants with good bodies and with many potential guests (also with free mind).

- loving parties - ready to 4-5 parties in week.

- thematic content (participants limits) - vanilla sex, swing (with or without swapping), all popular genres.

The should tattoo these points on all manager's forehead. That way there might be an slight chance they get it, and learn how to please VH paying customers and therefore make good money.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Iren & Beatrice также была БДСМ. Женский вариант, капоты, маленькие палочки. Довольно мягкая. вчера вечером абоненты имели выбор на практике BDSM. В Ruta & Cristian, это было намного сложнее. Что касается «событие», что травмированные несколько абонентов, русский говорящий мог бы просветить нас по этому вопросу. Девушка «били» не было, кажется, травмированной после, она даже продолжала шлепать Рута в ложах, а затем в гостиной.

I am glad that you have objectively noticed the situation, and have not pulled out the word from the song. We continued to enjoy and value for us to rest and at the moment.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I objectively saw what happened and so did quite a few others here. What happened to the crying girl had nothing to do with bdsm and you know it. Stop telling lies. As for her recovery, that took some time and some consolation from you and Christian. You are coving for an abusive guy and smearing the truth with this delusional lie that it was something that it wasn’t. You should have just been honest about it instead of this. 

Also @Mira&Henry comfirmed it is not BDSM...

New evening! There may not be a crowd here after the offended reactions of the site's pillars.
They have many other apartments to watch where the action is so conventional, formatted and reassuring.
I follow you.

à l’instant, Amy3 a dit :

What does that mean? You either saw what happened in the bedroom or you didn't which is it?

It's clear: yes. But I do not know what happened between the slapping in the room and the VH cut.

I am not an expert in BDSM. I saw much worse on non-specialized sites. In any case, I am neither prosecutor nor moralist. I look what is proposed to me: I like then I keep it otherwise I go elsewhere.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, golfer06 said:

if the managers have any sense they will use the offline time to change the living room cam positions. they are really bad. any of the floor sex that ruta was having wasn't worth watching or saving. hope they read this as a lot of potentially hot moments are wasted. and i think that i've changed my mind about that guy. he could be tied to the wooden thing & 1 hand could be superglued to his dick while the other could be glued up his ass.

Yikes!!!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you read the comments from Ruta, Coffee, and even Mira/Henry jumped in to try to put out this notion that the girl who got beating was just part of some bdsm show. It's a flat out lie. There was a foursome and the sex ended and it was then that this guy got pissed off and start smacking the girl around. Likely, like Mic said, he was pissed off cause his dick failed him. Maybe she said something or maybe he just got upset, but either way he beat on her out of anger NOT by some bdsm show. The issue at hand is that Ruta seems to keep insisting that it was just part of the show and that we just can't stomach bdsm. I've seen their bdsm shows, I've posted a bunch of pics of them. I was asked Ruta about things related to it. I was getting into it, but I'm not to going to accept this lie that what happened to this girl had anything to do with bdsm, it didn't and she knows it. You can clearly see that Christian and her went in after it happened and had to console the girl. After a while she came around and everything was ok again. Then VHTV cut the apt off, likely due to tickets being sent in because of the beating.

I pretty much got all that reading through the comments. I'm just wondering how we know its Ruta making the comments and not Christian.