Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder what she'd do if he just left her there and went out for a beer and found another strange girl to bring back and to fuck in front of her?

image.png.14a0a7910b5770c5f74ef75423922e42.png

That could be a fantasy they have either had or want to try. I think Ruta would explode out the ropes asap all horny and ready to devour.😈

• Like 2

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

image.png.64a303428b1b3107abcd7f31d6db7928.png

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!😴😴😴

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think they are very upfront about it. They'd be fools to say so. All 3 of them know that as soon as they do it, it will always be expected of them and when it doesn't happen the it will be a disappointment. The whole thing is a trap. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It's their chip as groomy likes to call it. Me, I'm just sick of this chip. I don't really care what they do, I just want to see anything interesting even if it's something I don't really enjoy that much. I want to be intrigued that's all. Following the path toward swinging is just not that interesting for me. I want something else, something different.

Oh yeah, once they up the ante to swapping, then it's always expected they do more. But I think most people is beyond thinking they will be swapping partners. They have all kinds of guests over swapping with each other,  while the couples you mentioned just do thier thing with each other. They really have it figured out if they're not into swapping, have lots of guests over for parties that do like to swap. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, Amy3 said:

No, that would be Aaron and Alexandra's place. To me, that place is the worst. Followed by Daniel and Domi and then Darcie and Stifler. I really don' like the apartments where the constant question is, will she finally swap partners. For the record I love Melissa. I just wish that she was with a guy that suited her better. Personally, I think she's involved in this circle of friends in error.

i inow that i'm late to the party but here's my 2 cents. i like aaron & alexandra but they have to have their own partners & their own rooms as they are definitely not a couple as i have said before. melissa & sergio are a nice couple but look like they are tired. daniel is totally useless & whether dominessa swaps or not she needs to lose him. darcie is gorgeous & stifler can fuck quite often so they would be ideal for swapping but they apparently aren't interested. their normal sex is over too quickly so it is getting very hard to watch them. however they have had some interesting guests lately. my only problems with ruta & christian are they are like darcie/stifler with too many short encounters & are hard to watch for any period of time. and the biggest problem are the living room cam positions. they all need to be moved. a few small changes & they would be near the top in popularity. (also keep the abuser away)!

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

🤣🤣🤣 I would have to agree. It's a fucking epidemic. The truly sad part is that when you boil it down they aren't doing it for themselves even if they say they are, they are doing it to be cool with their friends. It's the same mentality as smoking and just as stupid. I am very happily tattoo free and I agree that a woman's body is way more sexier without them. Just look at how faded and smudged they look as time goes by. It's awful!

I don't mind a small tat or a tasteful one; but some f these girls are going out of their minds with these full back and leg tats and theses huge "tramp stamps".  Maybe it is the new fad in Eastern Europe, I don't know.  I just wish Alexandra, Melissa,  and a few others had not of done such large ones.  Oh well, it is their body and I hope they will feel the same as they grow older and the skin starts to sag..:sad:

• Like 1