Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

I have one tattoo on my arm that I got on R&R back in the early 70's.  Wish I had never of gotten it done as it is a stupid "Grim Reaper" (the nickname of my outfit)  and I wound up getting hep c from it..

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

OMG! That is horrible. My brother in law got hep C from being a drug user. Have you been cured with the new medications available?

NO.  I went through treatment in 2004-2005.  By the time was properly diagnosed it  had attacked my heart, kidneys and bone marrow.   I was hospitalized 8 times because of it and four times they told my wife I was going to die.My treatment was 11-months long with Infuron Cocktails 3 times a week.  It was hell kid..

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 6:17 PM, Amy3 said:

I want to see her get totally humiliated. Ruta needs to stick her dirty panties in her mouth.

Wouldn't that be difficult to find since Ruta is mainly naked most of the day.😁

Le 5/3/2019 à 6:24 AM, Amy3 a dit :

You guys may see bdsm, I see hepatitis C.

Well, you would be a dill. Hep C is only transmitted by direct blood to blood contact. Not this silly shit. 

News! Realm Sergio & Melissa, Alexandra & Aaron and realm Christian & Ruta will be offline in few days due to relocation.

I am not surprised, as there was a rather difficult discussion with the landlord going on last week.