Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

Dudes standing around. No one seems to be getting off in anyway shape or form. Wonder which part of her body is the most numb now. My guess is that right leg at the knee.

image.png.f0f671f2df71c6c4da48cb3d419d71f3.png  0

Most hilarious is the older couple watching there like they are watching a TV soap opera 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most hilarious is the older couple watching there like they are watching a TV soap opera 🤣

They should be tickling, fingering, licking or just having sex with her

my 2 cents. a little light painless bondage is fine. but ruta was tied up so tightly that there would be no way sex could be had & isn't that what the point is? also i hate ballgags since they tend to block a valuable source of enjoyment. wax? why? i liked the orgy a couple of nights ago as it was mostly regular sexual activities but this other stuff can go away!

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my 2 cents. a little light painless bondage is fine. but ruta was tied up so tightly that there would be no way sex could be had & isn't that what the point is? also i hate ballgags since they tend to block a valuable source of enjoyment. wax? why? i liked the orgy a couple of nights ago as it was mostly regular sexual activities but this other stuff can go away!

I am still looking for that pic of Kojak when he tied the two chairs together... 🤣