Asya & Artem - General Chat

Sheldon Cooper and the awesome white boobs of his girl was my preference,too bad for me,RLC chose the sad face girl and the beard guy ,but without the beard,it seems...

Aside

Funny hot smilling couple -------------> EJECTED

Drama queen couple ------------> IN

Always NO SOUND on the close balcony (loggia)

Miserable RLC's A-holes...:biggrin: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not an fun couple,they remind me of yulia&ivan.To bad,rlc takes age to open new houses(think is the right option)and when is couples like this..bad lucky.Wish they opened another house in Italy,Spain.That would at least feel fresh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not an fun couple,they remind me of yulia&ivan.To bad,rlc takes age to open new houses(think is the right option)and when is couples like this..bad lucky.Wish they opened another house in Italy,Spain.That would at least feel fresh.

I've been waiting months for the arrival of a new couple in apt desiree raul ... rlc seems to close the apt 😣 ohhh

a pity but it's always fun new couples in rlc

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Daleys said:

So no sex on their first night a bit of a disappointment.

Hmm let them "bed themselves in".. so to say...I remember them from Chloes apt....very strange but once they started they continued having sex it continued for a long while... with strange interludes, she was very moody also....:dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marga said:

I've been waiting months for the arrival of a new couple in apt desiree raul ... rlc seems to close the apt 😣 ohhh

a pity but it's always fun new couples in rlc

The livingroom views weren't very good in that house,but if they puted another cam in livingroom then would be better.The apartments(and residents)outside the usual rlc countries have an nice diferent vibe and style,hopefully in future we gona see new ones,in Italy would be really nice.

• Like 1