Lika & Carter (2019) Part #1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So sex did happen here and it went unnoticed by the cc crew? I even missed it. Did the other non-sex cams get the preview over the sex?

No idea about  what cams was on previews.. but carter had sex in bedroom with lika3 (probably 2 rd) and the other guy had sex with lika2 (the girl from the landlord night visit) and after it in the LR received a bj from lika2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

and somehow I miss all of it. Very strange, indeed! Of course I'm limited to the free cams and the previews, but I never once saw any sex on any of the previews and I pretty much followed VHTV most of today.

Calvin post at archives have the times if it helps you to remember what could be watching.. all was in nv mode

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that's what made me make the comment. Interesting! So, all is not lost here after all.

i saw calvin's post & saved everything. but this apt is 1 of the last apts that i would normally check as there doesn't seem to be much ever happening. in fact i just about forgot that it is even here & have no idea who is who.

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No tweets about it .. but it's now listed in "Relocation" mode ..
Probably in the same road that others had in "relocation" 

aaa.JPG.c57756fbf61d707d35a658a0ab7bbfef.JPG

Lol, we finally get some decent action at this place and now it is being "relocated". 

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, Calvin2004 said:

Lol, we finally get some decent action at this place and now it is being "relocated". 

I was a random activity. There arent the couple of tenants in this apt during last two weeks.  So-called@2 rooms@ apt  is too for such kind of tenants.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Doesn’t matter to me. I don’t even know who any of them were and yet I still followed it and found it interesting nonetheless. Hope they come back. They were different. 

Me neither. I don't care if they come back. The site won't get better or worse because of them. Personally I think they were boring.