Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder if it's serious enough to prevent him leaving the apartment...?

Might have to get the bouncers around to show him the door 😁

argentina deal with it GIF

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder if it's serious enough to prevent him leaving the apartment...?

It's just got to be, as you mentioned some time ago he enjoys messing up her plans, it's the only thing he's in total control of

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

It's just got to be, as you mentioned some time ago he enjoys messing up her plans, it's the only thing he's in total control of

It gives him a chance to be manly 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm really hopeful that Leora will take up dancing Kizomba, she loves dancing as this goes back 5 years. Also, this dancing appears to give you a very sexy ass!

Last week with an arrival of an aunty approaching, it seemed considerate for one to have some personal time. It has been awhile since then and also any privilege of observance of anything of considerable interest from being away in doing so. Seems that perhaps there may be a good deal of communication on a phone and one of the tenants is still sleeping. Would be quite interesting if there was any considerable interest in relying on ones own resources in entertaining ones self while considering the time it has been since last being able to, and especially while currently being left alone at the residence while the roommate sleeps.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps with the tv being turned off and so much communication on a phone, there may unfortunately currently be other interests in mind by the tenant of the residence who is usually quite interesting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Last week with an arrival of an aunty approaching, it seemed considerate for one to have some personal time. It has been awhile since then and also any privilege of observance of anything of considerable interest from being away in doing so. Seems that perhaps there may be a good deal of communication on a phone and one of the tenants is still sleeping. Would be quite interesting if there was any considerable interest in relying on ones own resources in entertaining ones self while considering the time it has been since last being able to, and especially while currently being left alone at the residence while the roommate sleeps.

Sorry, Nick, I'm no understanding your point.

It appears that Leora is filling the bath tub, and adding ingredients for a long relaxing bath. Which could lead to sensual activity, which will most likely stay in the bathroom.    😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1