Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

43 minutes ago, scutus said:

Thanks for the update. I will leave you in charge of keeping track of " Wonderboy".

I am going to check out Leora's sleeping attire !     :wink:

What attire? She removed it when he came home , she removed top and bottom under the sheets.😸

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What attire? She removed it when he came home , she removed top and bottom under the sheets.😸

That is precisely the resultant " attire " that I was referring to !!!   :biggrin:

• Like 2

I really and truly believe the strong bond that keeps this relationship together is believe it or not Eva, now my Theory is only true if the gift of Eva to Leora was from Paul,  does anyone remember her reaction when she first received Eva.

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really and truly believe the strong bond that keeps this relationship together is believe it or not Eva, now my Theory is only true if the gift of Eva to Leora was from Paul,  does anyone remember her reaction when she first received Eva.

She went and picked Eva out herself. Fun fact, actually Eva's ears are supposed to be erect like a doberman but she was unable to get her ears to stand. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Only gift he has given is boogers and head dandruff. 

• Like 3