Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

That hopefully will satisfy the  Neanderthal for a while, she can now concentrate on giving herself and us some genuine pleasure.😸We have an expression here in England that perfectly sums Paul up.."He's a proper wanker "...in more ways than one. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think he has just told her that if she behaves and is a good girl then she might get lucky and be allowed to give him a BJ later.....And if she is really good and extremely lucky, then he might fuck of out somewhere and let her conduct her business alone.😸

Can you please predict when a second wife will join, or a man when good Paul is gone.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has got to keep us interested somehow...😸

The nudity (Happy Meals) are nice sometimes, but the bating (The Main Course) is a lot better whenever she chooses to offer it to us

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DRO1 said:

She could play a little right now.  He is not even interested enough to look back at her.  

She has served her purpose for today. She is there to cook,clean, and wash his clothes, clean up his boogers, nurse him when he is unwell, with whatever ailment he chooses to infect himself with on any particular day, empty his scrotum sack periodically,  and generally massage his fragile ego.

Oh I almost forgot the most important reason......It's to let us look at his partner, so she can then have a free apartment for him to live in, and for her to supply the bread on the table that he slurps down like a shark on a feeding frenzy..

The only other time he bothers with her as far as I can see, is to show us that he has the " power " to fuck our days up, As and when he chooses. 😹

• Like 2