Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

22 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I used to date a girl like Leora that strictly wore pants all the time until one weekend I literally had to take her to a nice clothing store and as she started trying the dresses on, her attitude towards wearing them started changing so it's up to Paul to push her to wear more dresses

Haha, wear dresses around the house? I think that went out of style in the 1950's, didnt it?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has served her purpose for today. She is there to cook,clean, and wash his clothes, clean up his boogers, nurse him when he is unwell, with whatever ailment he chooses to infect himself with on any particular day, empty his scrotum sack periodically,  and generally massage his fragile ego.

Oh I almost forgot the most important reason......It's to let us look at his partner, so she can then have a free apartment for him to live in, and for her to supply the bread on the table that he slurps down like a shark on a feeding frenzy..

The only other time he bothers with her as far as I can see, is to show us that he has the " power " to fuck our days up, As and when he chooses. 😹

Well it's certainly not our duty to do all those things you mention, but most women will do that for someone they love, except for cleaning up his boogers. I'd kick him out if he was leaving boogers around. My Guy has a physically demanding job, and gets home a couple hours after I do, I do all my housework and make dinner then. Now Paul doesnt work so he should split all those duties, and leave his nasty boogers where they belong, in his nose!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

He was actually referring to Leora not wearing a dress when they are going out

Don't care what she wears when she goes out as long as it's bottomless at home.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RAME said:

c'est un vraie un pantalon bien moulé fait bien ressortir les fesses  le le regard des hommes sur leur cul.mais le port de la robe reste très sexy.

I agree with you I adore the sexiest in a female especially when we are going out and she's wearing a sexy dress but I do understand there's some man for some Bi reason love to see females in pants

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well it's certainly not our duty to do all those things you mention, but most women will do that for someone they love, except for cleaning up his boogers. I'd kick him out if he was leaving boogers around. My Guy has a physically demanding job, and gets home a couple hours after I do, I do all my housework and make dinner then. Now Paul doesnt work so he should split all those duties, and leave his nasty boogers where they belong, in his nose!

Hi Ash, always nice to hear from you.

I wasn't inferring that it was a woman's duty in general to do the things mentioned, I was pointing out that I believe that is what Paul sees as her function in life...😸

• Like 2

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

He was actually referring to Leora not wearing a dress when they are going out

Oh ok. Didnt pick up  that he was talking about going out. I only wear a dress to a formal event like a wedding or if I'm go to ng out dancing. I love seeing the women on these sights dressed up to see what style sense they have. Most of them look very elegant when they wear clothes

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Hi Ash, always nice to hear from you.

I wasn't inferring that it was a woman's duty in general to do the things mentioned, I was pointing out that I believe that is what Paul sees as her function in life...😸

Hi jimbo, hows everything? I hear you, I thought that's probably what you meant. Paul really should do more. Does he really leave his boogers around the house?😫