Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

36 minutes ago, DRO1 said:

She could play a little right now.  He is not even interested enough to look back at her.  

There's a strong possibility in my mind that she will play again sometime today. 😸

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

There's a strong possibility in my mind that she will play again sometime today. 😸

Bloody hope so mate.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cupcup said:

i wonder if people can see her when she walks out onto the living room balcony nude 

No, that balcony overlooks the river.......Not that I think it would bother her.😸

• Like 1

I love Leora, but sometimes she reminds me of this classic quote from the movie Scarface " Another Quaalude she gonna love me again", but her quote will go something like this " I show my butt and what's between my legs, the guys gonna love me again"

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RAME said:

il y a une question que je me pose , avec toute sa garde de robe qui les portes ,car je la voie toujours sortir avec pantalon et un pull.

I used to date a girl like Leora that strictly wore pants all the time until one weekend I literally had to take her to a nice clothing store and as she started trying the dresses on, her attitude towards wearing them started changing so it's up to Paul to push her to wear more dresses

• Like 1