Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Well, there you go.  Despite the routine foreplay, Jane's virginity remains intact.  Both TK2's and Jane's underwear is firmly and resolutely still in place, so unless there's a change of heart and a move towards Round 2, I think the adventure is over for the night.  I've run out of popcorn anyway.

• Like 1

Dick is a monster like the Taz devil,he guzzles everything in this apartment and outside also...

And he leaves the crumbs for Jane...

Poor simple mind..

For sure,that,it is the real life...

Cruel,as i like...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, franklin said:

Well, there you go.  Despite the routine foreplay, Jane's virginity remains intact.  Both TK2's and Jane's underwear is firmly and resolutely still in place, so unless there's a change of heart and a move towards Round 2, I think the adventure is over for the night.  I've run out of popcorn anyway.

He hasn't had any luck today. That was kind of a step backwards compared to the last time. I didn't expect Jane to be so reserved. 

Anyway, once again a swinger-like event that somehow were screwed up and stopped (or got relocated in the case of Dick and his girl guest) before there really was anything to see. 

8 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

it likes only simulation like S and D on begin

Let's hope so. But I'm not really convinced of it anymore. Especially with Dick and his girl guest I think the actual events happen somewhere else. Maybe the two of them took the opportunity again today?

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, Alladino a dit :

He hasn't had any luck today. That was kind of a step backwards compared to the last time. I didn't expect Jane to be so reserved. 

I say good for her - she made it quite clear to TK2 that the panties were staying on.  He did give removal a try a couple of times, but Jane stuck to her guns.  A bit of finger and tongue applied to the entrance is as far as guests manage to get, and she still gets off on it.  At the moment, Jane has full access to the Tunnel of Love and the Hershey Highway strictly reserved for Dick, it seems.

Just now, franklin said:

I say good for her - she made it quite clear to TK2 that the panties were staying on.  He did give removal a try a couple of times, but Jane stuck to her guns.  A bit of finger and tongue applied to the entrance is as far as guests manage to get, and she still gets off on it.  At the moment, Jane has full access to the Tunnel of Love and the Hershey Highway strictly reserved for Dick, it seems.

Then I don't know what the whole thing was all about. Is this all about raising the Ratings?

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Then I don't know what the whole thing was all about. Is this all about raising the Ratings?

of course it was, when is it not?  do you honestly think there was anything else?  do you honestly think Jane would fuck her friend "Miss V" over if it wasn't for ratings/new subs?  this apartment is as big a joke as Masha and Sashas is!!!  When I read posts about tonights events, i have no compassion for these people and I LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!