Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And it was Petra finding Anna and Anna meeting Alex 😁

Well i can pass over VV season 😄 But they can thank to Petra (who ever she is) for the little boy, hope she is the godmother 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well i can pass over VV season 😄 But they can thank to Petra (who ever she is) for the little boy, hope she is the godmother 

Petra pretty much is the godmother of voyeurism. Without her no VV and hence no VHTV.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Petra pretty much is the godmother of voyeurism. Without her no VV and hence no VHTV. 

VV existed for nearly a year before Petra got involved. RLC existed for -years- before VV started. And RLC is still bigger than either VV or VH had ever been.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

VV existió durante casi un año antes de Petra se involucró. RLC existía para -years- antes VV comenzó. Y RLC es aún más grande que cualquiera de VV o VH habían sido nunca.

Exactly!!! I was hoping someone would respond to this. Neither Anna nor Alex are the creators of anything!!!

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Exactly!!! I was hoping someone would respond to this. Neither Anna nor Alex are the creators of anything!!!

I was only following your "logic".. And of course talking only about VH, and for that yes.. They was the "creators" of this branch of VH that involves almost all the russian places at +3GMT

And by the way, I also think that Sergio and Melissa have a lot to thank for Alexandra's appearance in her apartment!!! They were more dead than alive... I think they're not behaving anything right with her and I think they should talk about the situation. Until very recently, they were inseparable and now they seem more than strangers. This doesn't work!!!

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Por supuesto no. Todos estos lugares se abrieron de la nada creado por un poder invisible  😂 🙄

I told you to ignore me but I see that you can not... inform yourself before all this ignorant!!!