Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Y lo hicieron hoy también en la LR. Y decidieron ir a Melissa y Sergio dormitorio y Alexandra hicieron más drama 😉 

Remember also that Aaron would not exist if he had not fucked Alexandra in the other apartment...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

To me it's more important they be them selves ... And not do stuff just because others are doing.. Not being compatible doesn't mean they will fight 😉. Unless they are in others bedroom (and the others wants to come to bedroom) i totally support the lock of doors if they feel that need

I respect your opinion.😉

Just now, Sparkles said:

And they did it today also in the LR. And they decided to go to Melissa&Sergio bedroom and Alexandra did more drama 😉 

She tries to make Aaron jealous but he doesn't give a fuck 😂👍

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Remember also that Aaron would not exist if he had not fucked Alexandra in the other apartment...

And Alexandra wouldn't exist if she hadn't appeared in a apartment and Andrew didn't exist if he didn't appeared in a apartment and ......... no one exist if didn't visit a previous tenant until you get till Anna&Alex

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She tries to make Aaron jealous but he doesn't give a fuck 😂👍

And i believe the problem it's just not Aaron.. with Melissa&Sergio in bedroom with Domi&Daniel she did the same drama.. Guess she don't understand that boundaries are also needed

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Hace tanto haciendo lo mismo .. Decir que tienen una opinión diferente no quiere decir que estoy en contra de usted .. sólo compartir mi punto de vista

Here we agree!!! Good night Sparkles!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

And i believe the problem it's just not Aaron.. with Melissa&Sergio in bedroom with Domi&Daniel she did the same drama.. Guess she don't understand that boundaries are also needed

She acts very immature and childish in these situations...