Jump to content

Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is no current action in the L&P apartment.

Here's the question: How many of you would leave RLC if Leora was gone?

Just a squirrelish question, but on-topic, and of utmost importance.

Most definately, I am still considering my options about renewing my subscription later this month, I was positive about leaving, but for a couple of weekends the dynamics of the apartment changed to a retro version, which if it became a semi regular occurrence would convince me to stay...

I cannot be bothered  to watch the plastic and contrived situations in the majority of the other apartments, and the same would apply to L and P's. There is no one who can hold a candle to Leora as far as I'm concerned, but the situation off the past year has been frustrating, and has in my opinion caused problems. This is an honest assessment based on what I observe, and one that I am aware some other members agree with as well as disagree, but perhaps I'm more vocal in expressing my dissatisfaction than others, or perhaps others are easily pleased...Different strokes....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is no current action in the L&P apartment.

Here's the question: How many of you would leave RLC if Leora was gone?

Just a squirrelish question, but on-topic, and of utmost importance.

I think that within a month most RLC members would forget Leora

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think that within a month most RLC members would forget Leora

I would have to disagree with you there SPYING1, She has had and is still enjoying a magnificent tenure on RLC and is by common agreement far and away the top girl by a huge margin. I don't like the way the apartment has operated this past year, and have made my opinion known to one and all, which I hold no regrets about, but my gripe does not diminish her worth to both RLC and us, including myself....She is by far in my opinion the best girl that has ever graced any apartment during the years I have been watching, and should she leave, I think I certainly and numerous others would miss her enormously, because there is no one on the horizon that has the full package that she possesses, and unless there is a Leora mark 2 clone out there, the voyeur world will be a sadder place IMHO. 

That doesn't alter the fact that she can cause chaos, and be a pain in the arse sometimes....But then again can't we all? ::)

But God!! She has given us some pleasure.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I would have to disagree with you there SPYING1, She has had and is still enjoying a magnificent tenure on RLC and is by common agreement far and away the top girl by a huge margin. I don't like the way the apartment has operated this past year, and have made my opinion known to one and all, which I hold no regrets about, but my gripe does not diminish her worth to both RLC and us, including myself....She is by far in my opinion the best girl that has ever graced any apartment during the years I have been watching, and should she leave, I think I certainly and numerous others would miss her enormously, because there is no one on the horizon that has the full package that she possesses, and unless there is a Leora mark 2 clone out there, the voyeur world will be a sadder place IMHO. 

That doesn't alter the fact that she can cause chaos, and be a pain in the arse sometimes....But then again can't we all? ::)

But Jimbo, but once she leaves all the horny guys will find someone else to watch

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

But Jimbo, but once she leaves all the horny guys will find someone else to watch

Which is precisely what his Squirrelness was alluding to.......How many horny guys would remain with RLC ? Less I believe than you might think, although there are always some who don't mind hamburgers, but there are also many who appreciate best fillet steak and won't be satisfied with less....And the majority of the other apartments could give McDonald's a run for their money.....:rolleyes:  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

 but once she leaves all the horny guys will find someone else to watch

It's all about seeing girl's nude and masturbating...they don't care who it is. i wonder how many people would completely stop watching rlc, camarad's,and the rest if no girl would get nude.         thats all folks GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...