Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

God!!  that woman can BJ an ice lolly and make it erotic....😹

You're not wrong, the explanation is simple though, she gets more out of it with less effort than the real thing

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You're not wrong, the explanation is simple though, she gets more out of it with less effort than the real thing

OUCH!!! 😹

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think you should consider changing your Internet Service Provider or asking that your static IP get changed because you're being "harassed" by a spammer. That might work. RLC operates in devious ways.

I'm going to try and get my IP address changed first and then go from there. Do you know if I had a VPN, if that would prevent RLC from finding me?

Well I just got home early from work and I'm noticing our Princess is home alone but first I like to give her a shout out and say thanks for clearing up all those backlogs of ours or should I say all those loads that were backed up that she was able to clear away using her always anticipated and longing of her bating of love from her to us

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just got home early from work and I'm noticing our Princess is home alone but first I like to give her a shout out and say thanks for clearing up all those backlogs of ours or should I say all those loads that were backed up that she was able to clear away using her always anticipated and longing of her bating of love from her to us

One small correction, I had no idea Paul was in the guest room sleeping

• Like 3

I want to say that it seems the pooch has a glandular problem on it's anus. All kidding aside, I had a dog that rubbed it's ass on the carpet and that shit was kinda f'd up. I know y'all seen it.

5 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I'm going to try and get my IP address changed first and then go from there. Do you know if I had a VPN, if that would prevent RLC from finding me?

RLC blacklists a lot of proxy servers when they find one. Best to post this problem in the technical section. We do have networking engineers around here. StnCld has also dealt with such issues. Leora fans in this thread are not among the most computer knowledgeable people: they work with their hands, not their brains... 🤣😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1