Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

4 hours ago, Miraguy said:

For me every free camera on RLC is frozen. I cannot watch anything. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this has happened?

1) RLC branches to many servers, and some of their servers are so cheap they can't provide dependable service with heavy traffic. We Mods get reports of RLC outages from different regions, when some are down or screwy, while other regions are just fine.

2) RLC has either been experiencing serious software issues, or they are throttling non-subscriber visitors. Freezing and loading times are so bad that I only check RLC once or twice a day so I can do some sort of decent job as a CC Mod. If Leora and Eva were gone, I wouldn't bother to waste my time with RLC at all. That's just the way the squirrel rolls...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

1) RLC branches to many servers, and some of their servers are so cheap they can't provide dependable service with heavy traffic. We Mods get reports of RLC outages from different regions, when some are down or screwy, while other regions are just fine.

2) RLC has either been experiencing serious software issues, or they are throttling non-subscriber visitors. Freezing and loading times are so bad that I only check RLC once or twice a day so I can do some sort of decent job as a CC Mod. If Leora and Eva were gone, I wouldn't bother to waste my time with RLC at all. That's just the way the squirrel rolls...

I've tried everything I can think of. I uninstalled my flash player and then re-installed it. I tried a different browser and I tried my laptop and nothing worked. Cams from other sites work okay. So I am suspicious RLC has jammed me for being a non subscriber. If so, not much I can do I guess.

11 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I've tried everything I can think of. I uninstalled my flash player and then re-installed it. I tried a different browser and I tried my laptop and nothing worked. Cams from other sites work okay. So I am suspicious RLC has jammed me for being a non subscriber. If so, not much I can do I guess.

I think you should consider changing your Internet Service Provider or asking that your static IP get changed because you're being "harassed" by a spammer. That might work. RLC operates in devious ways.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

But Jimbo, but once she leaves all the horny guys will find someone else to watch

I like quite a few others were disappointed when Alma left, then up popped Leora, and I have to admit she's reigned supreme ever since probably gathering the biggest following of any apartment RLC have ever seen, and probably ever see again, but as always all good things come to an end eventually, she'll be forgotten by some, but remembered by many.

Yes I have someone lined up as 1st reserve, but at the moment she's not anywhere near another Leora (thankfully there's only the one), so SPYING 1 I have to somewhat agree with you.

• Like 2

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM–5) used by psychologist should have a new paraphilia called Leora's obsession disorder. I think I got it.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, narval said:

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM–5) used by psychologist should have a new paraphilia called Leora's obsession disorder. I think I got it.

Join the club :biggrin:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

WRONG!! 😹😹 She was up and playing at 1030 before they went out....Sorry mate 😸

No need to be sorry. i just don't look very much anymore In fact i don't look at any of the so called voyeur websites. a lot of girls do cam show's on there sites and there is Plenty of free camsites to see the same thing.    While she is beautiful to look at in whatever she does, it (at least for me) is getting to be the same thing putting on a show (a good show no less) but i have other thing's to do with my time and i have found out that i look less and less at any of these sites. Sorry Mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

No need to be sorry. i just don't look very much anymore In fact i don't look at any of the so called voyeur websites. a lot of girls do cam show's on there sites and there is Plenty of free camsites to see the same thing.    While she is beautiful to look at in whatever she does, it (at least for me) is getting to be the same thing putting on a show (a good show no less) but i have other thing's to do with my time and i have found out that i look less and less at any of these sites. Sorry Mate.

Can't disagree with everything you say, to my mind you have a valid point to an extent, although she has this last three weeks improved somewhat, on what to me was becoming repetitious and somewhat predictable and boring....But having said that, I don't put her anywhere near the same category as some of the other " real life " performers in the other apartments.....At least she is as you say beautiful and to my mind something special,blessed with not only a magnificent body but a personality to match.

She has an appeal that is magnetic and unexplainable, rather like Marilyn Monroe I think.....But her appeal has to be kept in perspective as far as I'm concerned, although we all have our own thoughts and  reasons for being enchanted by her, and we would all I think miss her if she were not there......That really is quite a testament to her popularity.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

God!!  that woman can BJ an ice lolly and make it erotic....😹

I thought that.. some serious attention to gentle licking, sucking... and the occasional cheeky smirk on her face, like she KNOWS we will all love it 🙂

• Upvote 1